The GRC3 Initiative
- Determine GRC Ambitions, Process, and Communications plan
- What do we want to achieve
- How do we do it?
- Describe The GRC activities and its components
- What do we need to do?
- How do we do it?
- Determine Responsibilities, Support & Organizational Structure deliverables
- Develop an approach and tools to deliver GRC services
- Identify and prioritize Areas, Trades, and Regimes
- Describe the Key Drivers & Outline of Service Deliverables and
- Prepare and develop a web based European GRC Survey (Introduction)
- Prepare (a) Business Cases
- Different stages of implementation and maturity levels
- Automating The GRC processes
- Various EU and EEC directives
- The Change Management process
- Develop (a) GRC Methodology for regulatory frameworks & guidelines
- Organization of the GRC efforts
- Coordinating Knowledge Base
- Develop material for Primary Sales Pitches
- Develop an in-house training program
- Develop GRC workshops
- Develop a system for in-house certification
- Develop a Plan for Board/"C" level sponsorship of the Initiative
- Identify 'The GRC Network' to learn from best practices.
- Identify "C" level roles and responsibilities
- Develop (a) Common IT platform - leverage technology
- Identify GRC Consultants & develop collateral for the GRC initiative
'as a brand'
- Develop comprehensive GRC skills matrix relevant to offering
- Prepare GRC 'stories' and scenarios around the competencies, experience
- Conduct mock Sales pitch based on GRC components to enhance growth
- Catalog & Select relevant project examples and subject matter expertise
and a limited number of clients/markets to roll out services
- Leverage existing GRC relationships to develop engagements in
- Identify GRC opportunities by country
- Sales pitch
- Develop Seminars, Conferences and Educational programs for Clients
- Determine country and dates for a seminar
- Creating an active forum for GRC discussion to improve performance
- Create a GRC web-based virtual network.
- Audit Committee development, charter, modus operandi
- Development of other GRC committees. Charter and modus operandi
- Develop a follow-up on the web based European GRC Survey
- Monthly GRC Newsletter, Bi-annual corporate GRC summit
- Prepare Terms and Conditions for future GRC information and communication
on the web
For further information and presentation of the GRC3
send a mail to email@example.com
Economic growth post the financial crisis is both insubstantial and irregular
almost throughout the world. In this current economic scenario, a collective
enterprise effort in managing the challenges of complex business conditions
based on relevant GRC components may provide an answer to ensuring growth
in your company.
Copenhagen Compliance® has since 2006 emphasized and highlighted the importance
and rewards of the combined efforts of GRC. Our GRC approach helps you to;
- Avoid duplication of efforts
- Give the corporate methodology, operating processes and procedures discipline
- Ensures that the GRC policies, procedures, are integrated, embedded
and are a part and parcel of the daily routines and operations.
Copenhagen Compliance® roadmaps and frameworks can help you measure, manage
and monitor the GRC undertaking both at entity and business levels that focuses
on a developing a GRC strategy for creating sustainable growth and values.
framework takes into consideration the challenges of a
complex global open market conditions. Our GRC3 framework takes an embedded
and integrated approach to ensure efficient GRC structures to optimize performance
and focus on the compliance obligations that create value.
framework discovers the significant overlaps in the underlying
GRC activities and reports the integration aspects for efficient application
of resources. The roadmap provides a consistent view of GRC knowledge to enhance
the power with which each manager or employee can contribute to the organisation.
roadmap provides the basis for an integrated approach
to the GRC operational policies, procedures and standards to avoid duplication
of efforts and contradiction of policies.
roadmap focuses on the change management procedures for
general GRC efficiency, especially on financial resources and managing risks
to meet the GRC obligations of the business environment.
An important component of our GRC3
framework is automation and
the use of technology to support the GRC applications that enable the smooth
operation of operational processes.
IT framework focusses on IT-Security to avoid breaches
and find solutions to optimize its GRC processes that ensure that IT systems
are employed to provide accountability, clarity and transparency for good
IT framework includes the functionality and capability
to provide visibility in IT processes, functions, roles and responsibilities.
Click here to download the Presentation